[dancer-users] Dancer2 0.200000 is finally out!

Niels Larsen niels at genomics.dk
Wed Jun 1 15:28:34 BST 2016

Dancer maintainers,

Is Dancer2 now recommended for "production" usage over
Dancer1? I could never find a clear statement about it. The
perldancer.org has a Dancer2 download button, yet its code
examples says "use Dancer". No statement about it on the
cpan pages either, or I apologize if there is. I think it should
be right at the front, so new users pick right one. Good to
see Dancer2 being improved and robustified.

Anyone know a Dancer2 based project that successfully
integrated the Stripe or Braintree payment systems?

Niels L