[dancer-users] Dancer 0.201000 Released
Jason A. Crome
cromedome at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 16:43:20 BST 2016
Dancer 0.201000 is on its way to a CPAN mirror near you.
The Dancer Core Developers are sad to announce the retirement of David
Golden (xdg) from the core team. Dancer2 was made much better by his
many contributions, and we are extremely grateful for all he has done.
We'd also like to announce the addition of Peter Mottram (SysPete) to
the core team. SysPete has been working quietly behind the scenes on a
number of projects, but has been a valuable member of the core team
for some time now, and we are happy to have him aboard.
The core developers would most importantly like to give thanks to our
awesome community for the numerous contributions towards this release.
We realize the long delay between releases in leading up to 0.200000,
and it is our sincere hope to not go so long between releases in the
future. The upgrade to Plugin2 was extremely long and complicated, but
the core team is hopeful to get to a more regular release cycle going
If you have any questions, please find us on #dancer on irc.perl.org.
The full changelog is as follows:
0.201000 2016-07-22 08:26:18-05:00 America/Chicago
[ BUG FIXES ]
* GH #1216: Make DSL work in edge-case of plugins calling DSL before the
app class loaded Dancer2. (Sawyer X)
* GH #1210: Show proper module/line number in log output (Masaaki Saito)
[ ENHANCEMENTS ]
* GH #900: Switch from to_json to encode/encode_json (Nuno
* GH #1196: Move serializer from JSON to JSON::MaybeXS (Nuno
* GH #1215: Remove unused DANCER2_SHARE_DIR env variable
(Jason A. Crome)
[ DOCUMENTATION ]
* PR #1213: Clarify params merging docs and related examples
* Add Peter Mottram (@SysPete) to list of core developers.
* PR #1208: Introduce appdir before it's used; simplify
description of what
a view is (James E Keenan)
* GH #1218: By request, remove David Golden from list of core
Created "emeritus" section to honor the contributions of former core
developers. Thanks, xdg!
Jason A. Crome / CromeDome
More information about the dancer-users