[dancer-users] Dancer1 v1.3142 on its way to CPAN

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Tue Sep 15 02:14:00 BST 2015

Hi all,

As was foretold, the Dancer1 trial version has now been promoted to
stable: https://metacpan.org/release/YANICK/Dancer-1.3142   The
changelog appears at the end of this message for your convenience. As
always, a big thank for everybody involved in the patches and work involved!

This release is also the last I'll do as the "official" Dancer1
maintainer (nah, don't rejoice just yet, I'm just letting go of the
maintainscepter -- I'm going nowhere).  A more detailed announcement
will probably be forthcoming, but in a nutshell the D1 maintainership
will return to be managed by the whole Dancer Crew, and shift more
toward feature freeze and bug fixes. The last 2 years (already? geez...)
have been fun -- a big "thank" goes to everyone who helped me craft the
last 36 (!) releases (okay, I'm counting the trial versions there as
well, but still, that's not too shabby), and a bigger thank still to my
fellow crew members who left me run with ball for so long. Y'all rock. :-)

Joy,
`/anick

1.3142 2015-09-14
  - Promotion to stable release.

  [ STATISTICS ]
    - code churn: 1 file changed, 15 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

1.3141 2015-09-07
  [ BUG FIXES ]
    - Dancer::Logger::Abstract now always try to convert to the configured
      charset. (GH#1125, ironcamel)
    - Fix test that was failing on Windows because of platform-specific
      directory separators. (GH#1122, nanis)

  [ STATISTICS ]
    - code churn: 11 files changed, 52 insertions(+), 37 deletions(-)