[dancer-users] Dancer Advent Calendar 2015

Warren Young wyml at etr-usa.com
Mon Oct 26 23:24:19 GMT 2015

On Oct 25, 2015, at 10:59 PM, Gabor Szabo <gabor at szabgab.com> wrote:

> Instead of and Advent calendar in December, I'd suggest to spread out the 24 articles and have one published every 2 weeks during 2016.

I think the Advent calendar is good because it gives authors a concrete goal to hit.  You can’t slip the schedule, you have to get something out, on-time.  No procrastination!

However, some of this content could also move into the docs, where it’s more readily discoverable and more likely to be maintained in years to come.