[dancer-users] Dancer Advent Calendar 2015

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 09:09:40 GMT 2015

The suggestion is good, however I'd just add the note that a similar thing was proposed for Catalyst but it didn't work.
The proposal was to stop Catalyst Advent Calendar and publish an article just once a month, but finally there were no articles, and at the end of the year the Advent Calendar was published again.
It could work for Dancer if the article publishing on every 2 weeks is better controlled/monitorized though.

--Octavian