[dancer-users] Dancer Advent Calendar 2015

Sawyer X xsawyerx at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 21:38:32 BST 2015

Hi everyone!

Last year we've ran the Dancer Advent Calendar 2014[1] containing 24
articles on how to use Dancer2, what it can do, what features it has,
etc., which was very successful.

We would like to have another Dancer Advent Calendar this year. This
means 24 more articles.

We need *you*.

I'm collecting articles on topics ranging from:
* Something you do in Dancer (a trick you have, a suggestion on how to use it).
* Projects you made that use Dancer.
* Plugins you like, plugins you wrote.
* Topics I haven't thought of!

The Github project for the Advent Calendar is:
https://github.com/PerlDancer/advent-calendar

Please feel free to submit pull requests with your articles, open
issues and email back to the list (or to me) your suggestions.
Anything goes. Let's have another set of great articles showing off
what we have and what we can do.

Thanks,
Sawyer.

[1] advent.perldancer.org/2014