[dancer-users] Non-blocking stuff

David H untg99 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 07:55:36 GMT 2015

Thanks Warren,

I could fiddle with it, I've spent a good 30 mins to 1 hour trying to get
various versions of the code working without success. I can attest the the
'streaming' part works fine and the code will stream properly (I even
cracked out Wireshark to test), however it still blocks. In terms of the
non-blocking part, I'm sure there is something fundamental I'm doing wrong,
just not sure what.

David