[dancer-users] Dancer::Plugin::Auth::Extensible

James Baer jamesfbaer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 19:38:21 GMT 2015

Hey All - Was just going to email David P, but thought I throw this out to
the whole list.

Is there a reason this plugin would not work with Dancer 1.3095?

I've got a number of apps in production that are running this version, as
its the highest version available in the CentOS repos.
Is there is any functionality in the plugin that requires a higher Dancer
version? I couldn't see anything at a quick glance, but wanted to ask
before I started to look at other options. I saw your release notes where
you bumped up the version to fix some Tests that were not working but I'm
curious if there are other reasons.

Thanks