[dancer-users] The Perl Dancer website is now running on Dancer2

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Mon Jan 12 13:39:04 GMT 2015

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 3:24 PM, Shlomi Fish <shlomif at shlomifish.org> wrote:

> I have https://metacpan.org/release/App-Notifier-Service .

I think the Dancefloor is currently only listing apps that have their own
web sites running,
but I think there should be also a list for applications that are open
source but don't have
their own Dancer-base web site. Like this one.

> > Please send your pull requests!
> >

> Where are the links to the open source apps using dancer on the site? I
> cannot
> find it here - http://perldancer.org/dancefloor . Furthermore, the HTML
> <title>
> element is not changed on that page and does not reflect its contents.

Do you mean what I wrote above or you would like to know which one is open
source?
For the latter: see the ones that have source: in the  box.

Oh and I saw your issue on GitHub.

Gabor
ps. I can see the Dancefloor currently does not respond. I am going to
diconnect it
from the live update of the images so it won't depend on that service.