[dancer-users] The Perl Dancer website is now running on Dancer2

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Mon Jan 12 13:24:32 GMT 2015

Hi Gabor,

On Wed, 7 Jan 2015 19:08:50 +0200
Gabor Szabo <gabor at szabgab.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am happy to let you know that the code running http://perldancer.org/ has
> been
> upgraded to use Dancer2.

Nice! Thanks for your effort.

I have https://metacpan.org/release/App-Notifier-Service .

> Please send your pull requests!

Where are the links to the open source apps using dancer on the site? I cannot
find it here - http://perldancer.org/dancefloor . Furthermore, the HTML <title>
element is not changed on that page and does not reflect its contents.

> Gabor

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish