[dancer-users] Medium-Scale Dancer series updated

Sawyer X xsawyerx at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 10:01:48 GMT 2015

This is awesome, Warren!

I can probably give an entire talk or a series of articles on why the
context object was problematic and why it was useful. Mickey and I
spent over 4 full days of hacking to completely remove the context
object[1]. It was 48 separate commits!

I'll read the articles as soon as I can (hopefully tomorrow morning)
and give any comments. Very happy to see it. Thanks for the work! :)

[1] https://github.com/PerlDancer/Dancer2/commit/e0772f9