[dancer-users] the beauty of dancer

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Thu Apr 30 17:29:46 BST 2015

Hi Zahir,

I somehow missed this post until now - just wanted to say thanks for
sharing your feedback, it's always nice to hear from happy users :)

Hope your application is coming along nicely and you're still enjoying
building with Dancer2.

I hope you don't mind - I've added select quotes from your mail to the
testimonials on the Dancer website:

http://dancer.pm/testimonials

Cheers

Dave P