[dancer-users] broken images on the dancefloor?

Sawyer X xsawyerx at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 13:11:44 BST 2014

Unfortunately we don't automatically check these things.

I recently removed a website because it wasn't working anymore and we had
no idea.

Paging Mr. Precious, what do you think? I don't mind writing the code, but
the deployment is not automatic anymore, as it seems. I think it used to be
by hook but every time I tried it recently, it failed.
Any comment?

Naveed, could you submit an issue on the perldancer-website repo? Thanks! :)