[dancer-users] Example of pagination with DBIC?

Jacques Lareau jack.lareau at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 21:13:44 BST 2014

No. It's just more RESTful. I mainly build API with Dancer, so I tend to
follow a RESTful design.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Representational_state_transfer

GET is used to list/query a collection and also retreive an object
POST is used to create an object into a collection.
PUT to update an object
DELETE to delete an object

Since you are quering a collection, I'd suggest using GET.