[dancer-users] Example of pagination with DBIC?

John Stoffel john at stoffel.org
Thu Oct 16 20:23:00 BST 2014

Jacques> Here is how I do it. Check the gist for better formatting.
Jacques> https://gist.github.com/jacqueslareau/1e9dcc04d416e1216161

Jacques> status_ok is because it's an API. You can use the value returned in a template instead.

Thanks a ton for this pointer, I'll look into it more deeply.

Now for a stupid question, has everyone moved away from using 'post'
to instead using 'get' as the method of choice for form handling in
general?  I'm still stuck in the old PHP days honestly, but trying to
move upto newer stuff.  Tried Rails years ago, but all the examples of
building a blog weren't what I needed/wanted.  Sigh... I don't know
why everyone things a blog is a good example.

Anyway... sorry for whining.  I'll take a look at your code and see
how I can make it work for me.

John