[dancer-users] Problem using jquery UI in Dancer

Daniel Perrett dperrett at cambridge.org
Wed Jun 11 17:14:56 BST 2014

As others have already suggested, it looks like your files are not being
served by Dancer over http because Dancer doesn't know they're part of the
app (whereas your browser can find them on the file system if it's looking
in file:// ... urls, Dancer does not automatically expose the file
system).

You might find it easiest to start with a boilerplate app using dancer -a
App::MyApp (or whatever you want to call the thing) and work from there,
as per http://www.perldancer.org/quickstart - that will mean your app is
structured the same way as other people's dancer apps and will be easier
to maintain in the long run than designing your own folder structure.

Alternatively, if you have some reason for not doing something like the
above, you could replace the relative urls in the script tags with
absolute urls which you know to work, i.e. link to the JS files hosted on
a CDN.

Daniel