[dancer-users] Dancer2 0.150000 - Codename LoonyPandora

Andrew Beverley andy at andybev.com
Wed Aug 20 14:29:13 BST 2014

On Tue, 2014-08-19 at 09:26 +0200, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
> > I've almost finished mine, which I need to use now, but I'd be keen to
> > integrate it into Extensible in due course. Maybe I can post the details
> > anyway, and you can advise on how easy it will be to integrate/extend.
> >

> Yeah that would be good. Please put it into Github. There are lot of ways to
> implement reset password / storing user details (especially to make it secure),
> so we can discuss it here.

Okay, here it is on Github. As you can see, the aim is to make things as
easy as possible, and to do everything "out of the box". But that does
mean in its current form that it is fairly inflexible: it will only work
with a database through the DBIC plugin.

I'd like to integrate this better as you suggest, and hopefully my code
will give you an idea as to what I am trying to achieve. At this stage
it would be useful to have some initial thoughts as to what you think is
the best way ahead, or indeed to have any initial feedback (as this is
my first Dancer2 module).

Warning: it is all very much untested at the moment!

https://github.com/abeverley/libdancer2-plugin-auth-complete-perl/

Many thanks,

Andy