[dancer-users] How to load different files, in development and production?

Pierre M piemas25 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 16:54:48 GMT 2013

I just found Template::Plugin::EnvHash<https://metacpan.org/pod/Template::Plugin::EnvHash>which
enables to access environment variables from within any template. It
works, so that's possibly solved. The worrying bit is that  the author
hasn't uploaded anything to CPAN since 2007.

Now I'm thinking I could maybe save the file paths in a YAML configuration
file, and load them from within the template. That could be easier to
maintain.

Any alternative practices?

---
I check email a couple times daily; to reach me sooner, you can send me a
text message via this page: https://awayfind.com/mascip