[dancer-users] How to load different files, in development and production?

Tiago Quintela kintela at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 16:38:57 GMT 2013

Hi,

use hook before to add config->{environment}->{static_files} to the view.

set your config in config->{environment} $APP_DIR/environments/*

hook 'before_template' => sub {
my $request = shift;
$resquest->{static_files} = config->{environment}->{static_files};
# or...
$resquest->{config} = config;
};

regards

On 30 October 2013 16:25, Pierre M <piemas25 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> I'm deploying my first Dancer2 app, and I want to use different CSS+JS
> files in development and production. What are good ways to do this?
> (simple, maintainable)
>
> The solution I've imagined so far is to have two separate list of files,
> and manually include one or the other into my layout with
> Template::Toolkit's <% INCLUDE filename %>. There must be a better  way.
>
> Unfortunately, I haven't found how to access environment variables inside
> the layout file.
> Pierre
>

> ---
> I check email a couple times daily; to reach me sooner, you can send me a
> text message via this page: https://awayfind.com/mascip

Tiago Quintela