[dancer-users] Dancer advent calendar 2013

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Wed Nov 13 01:55:45 GMT 2013

On 13-11-11 03:27 PM, David Precious wrote:
> I'd appreciate
> any offers of help - anyone who would like to contribute an article for
> the calendar would be greatly appreciated.

I'll see what I can do. I already promised a little something for the
general Perl Advent Calendar. I... should be able to write a little
something here, a little something there. :-)

> I'd like to do more of those - so if anyone would be willing to take
> part and answer a few questions on their use of Dancer, please raise
> your hands!

I'm not sure my story would be that interesting, but if anybody wants to
follow the adventures of a man who began with "meh, Catalyst's good
enough for me" to "what do you mean, maintainer?", I'm game. :-)

Joy,
`/anick