[dancer-users] Dancer advent calendar 2013

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Mon Nov 11 20:27:34 GMT 2013

Hi all,

Well, Christmas is fast approaching - another happy year of dancing has
flown past.

I'd like to see us do another advent calendar as we have in past years
(see http://advent.perldancer.org/ for previous years) - and I'm
conscious it would make sense to start soon, rather than a last-minute
rush; I'm certainly going to be more pressed for time this time round
(my nearly 7 weeks old son makes sure of that :) ) so I'd appreciate
any offers of help - anyone who would like to contribute an article for
the calendar would be greatly appreciated.

See previous years for examples of what we've used in the past.

I think we definitely need some good Dancer2-focussed articles, as well
as Dancer1.

Last year I did a couple of mini interviews with people using Dancer in
a corporate environment:

http://advent.perldancer.org/2012/18
http://advent.perldancer.org/2012/19

I'd like to do more of those - so if anyone would be willing to take
part and answer a few questions on their use of Dancer, please raise
your hands!

Cheers

Dave P

--