[dancer-users] Dancer people & talks at YAPC Europe in Kiev

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Sat May 18 13:07:01 BST 2013

I've done the Dancer1/2 talk a few times (YAPC, Cluj.pm, TA.pm, etc.) quite
a few times. I decided to give it a break. Maybe think of another way to
showcase Dancer. Perhaps explain the core a bit, perhaps do a cool
tutorial, etc.

Any ideas?

(I don't know if I'll be at YAPC::EU in Kiev. I probably won't...)