[dancer-users] Dancer2 pull-requests policy

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Mon Mar 25 15:19:06 GMT 2013

On 03/25/2013 04:04 PM, Punter wrote:
> Could we make it a policy to respond to every pull request made to the Dancer2 code base?
>
> I have 3 unmerged pull requests there, from 17, 22, and 25 days ago.
>
> I would like to know if I'm doing something wrong, or whether I'm just being ignored together with everyone else.
>
> I would like to know that for every pull request I make, both the past and the ones I will make in the future.
> Therefore I would like it to become a policy, that Dancer2 maintainers view and respond (positively, or negatively with an explanation) to every one of our pull requests.

We love to react quickly to pull requests, but please don't forget that the Dancer2 maintainers
are all volunteers and this isn't always possible.

So I apologize to let you wait, but I don't think such a policy would really help your situation.

A reminder to the mailing list doesn't hurt, though :-)

Thanks
	Racke

Interchange Development Team