[dancer-users] Dancer 1.3112 is now on CPAN

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Fri Apr 12 13:58:14 BST 2013

On 13-04-12 03:09 AM, Hugues Max wrote:
> Thanks Yanick for this news

	You're very welcome. Although I must point out I'm merely plopping the
cake in the box and putting on the bow. The peeps to really thank are
all those patchers and bug reporters and so on and so forthers who
really shaped this new release. :-)

> Are there a update tools  for existing installation ?

	As the other posts pointed out 'cpanm Dancer'. I expect that you stayed
at 1.3111 simply because 1.3112 didn't make it to your CPAN mirror yet
(at least, that's the most likely explanation, now that I've checked
that I didn't forget to increment the version number :-) ).

Joy,
`/anick