[Dancer-users] Added options for Dancer::GetOpt

Ovid curtis_ovid_poe at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 12:09:55 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I've recently discovered a problem where I wrote a small daemon to handle a few tasks for my Dancer application. Unfortunately, I need more options beyond the option port, deamon, environment, help, confdir and restart arguments.

I've temporary hacked together an solution that let's me do this:

    perl bin/rtb_deamon.pl --verbose --force --once \
      --environment production

But it might be nice if someone thought of a *clean* way of allowing extra arguments beyond those hard-coded into Dancer::GetOpt. I can't think of that clean way right now :)

Cheers,
Ovid
--
Live and work overseas - http://www.overseas-exile.com/