[Dancer-users] Session lookup and takeover

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Fri Jun 29 15:19:24 CEST 2012

Hello, fellow Dancers!

I'm working on a XML-RPC API similar to Magento's for my Perl based cart
Nitesi.

The first request to the API is a login, which is checked by my account
management. The user id, email and other account information is saved
to the session and the session id is returned by the API response.

On subsequent requests the session id is provided as token so the API
backend knows that the request is authenticated.

So how can I retrieve a session by session id and use it as current
session?

Any kind of feedback would be helpful :-).

Regards
	Racke

Interchange Development Team