[Dancer-users] sane error messages

Mr. Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 18:31:52 CEST 2012

On Jun 24, 2012, at 9:51 PM, Flavio Poletti wrote:

> I think this is sane, and the output message actually said that there
> was a problem in parsing the configuration file:
>
> ----
> Error while loading
> /Volumes/roller/Users/punkish/Sites_development/earthbase/bin/app.pl:
> Unable to parse the configuration file:

While the error did say that it was "Unable to parse the configuration file," it didn't say why. If the error had said that it croaked in a "tab" character, well, that would have been drastically different. Of course, the rest of the gobbledegook didn't help.

Fwiw, now I do remember a discussion about this a while back. Took me a while to get bitten by this today.

--
Puneet Kishor