[Dancer-users] sane error messages

Mr. Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 17:49:26 CEST 2012

On Jun 24, 2012, at 8:59 PM, sawyer x wrote:

> You're more than welcome to try and run your application on Dancer 2 right
> away.
> We need all the feedback we can get!
>
> Try to use the branch "feature/sawyer_goes_nuts". It has more up-to-date

I have two Dancer-backed projects --

## Earth Base

http://earth-base.org is approx. 7K lines of Perl code, and I can't afford to experiment with it. It might look good, however, on the dance floor, as a Dancer example. http://earth-base.org/apps leads to various apps that serve either data (in JSON) coming from Postgres or various other binary data stores, or web apps made from the apps that serve data. For example, http://earth-base.org/geomaps

## punkish

http://punkish.org is also completely Dancer-based, but much simpler. I converted my web site from being db backed to 100% Markdown text files backed. What a relief. I will experiment with converting that to Dancer2.

Many thanks,

--
Puneet Kishor