[Dancer-users] Simple Dancer OO approach.

damien krotkine dkrotkine at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 12:31:50 CET 2012

Hi,

I think the proposed code is a good idea. It's a simple and fresh
alternative to MVC but keeping some OO concept.

I see it more as a proof of concept though, until it gets more fleshed out.

For me it's not an issue to continue developing new ideas on dancer 1.
Once dancer 2 is out, they can be migrated.

What's is proposed here is different from the OO of dancer 2. Granted,
it'll be easier and shorter to write on top of dancer 2, but it won't
be obsoleted by dancer 2

Only my 2 cents :)