[Dancer-users] Simple Dancer OO approach.

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 09:54:37 CET 2012

This seems like a well thought-out idea, but unfortunately I think it
shouldn't be done.
Dancer 2 is already completely OO and so is the DSL. The idea now is to
simply keep Dancer 1 maintained as far as to let Dancer 2 be developed
continually. Once Dancer 2 is ready, we'll start moving to it. It will
already contain all the things people suggest to put into Dancer 1, being
done more cleanly and correctly.