[Dancer-users] dancerctl - need feedback

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 14:01:15 CET 2011

Alright, considering we have some common ground on integrating paths here,
I think we can put this aside for a little bit while we individually (or
together :) work on maturing the independent parts so we could reach a
point in time in which it will be easier to integrate them.

I wish to integrate Carlos' work from GSoC (which posed quite some
difficulty) and make a few more releases covering issues which should be
closed. You want to mature dancerctl some more and decouple it from your
company logic.

I think that we could work on these things and once they would be resolved,
we could resume discussion on integrating dancerctl into the core and how
to do that.

Thanks Nick. :)
S.