[Dancer-users] Collision of multiple Dancer apps using Plack::Handler::Apache2

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Mon May 9 08:28:23 CEST 2011

Hi Matt!

Happy to hear you're loving Dancer. :)

The mailing list certainly does not get the appropriate attention it
deserves.
Sometimes you get your reply, sometimes it slips between the chairs.

The best way to get a reply for a possible bug is to open a Github issue. It
will either be worked on and resolved, or explained and closed. When it's an
issue, we take it more seriously. Also, it's possible to get replies in our
friendly IRC channel (#dancer on irc.perl.org).

Considering this sounds like a bug, I'd opt for opening a bug. We would
really appreciate it.

Thanks, and have a great day!
Sawyer.