[Dancer-users] Collision of multiple Dancer apps using Plack::Handler::Apache2

Matthew Robinson matt.robinson at curtin.edu.au
Mon May 9 06:18:47 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have just discovered a problem with a couple of Dancer apps that we have
deployed onto the same Apache using Plack::Handler::Apache2.  The apps are
configured in separate virtual hosts but the routes and other configuration
is getting confused between the two apps.  I checked the mailing list
archive and found this message from September of last year which seems to be
the problem we have encountered. Unfortunately, there doesn¹t appear to have
been any response to the message:
http://lists.perldancer.org/pipermail/dancer-users/2010-September/000344.htm

Is this something that has been fixed? Or has a workaround?

In the meantime we have had to switch one of our apps back to using CGI but
we can¹t take this performance hit for too long.

Other than this issue we are loving Dancer :)

Thanks,

Matt