[Dancer-users] Runtime error having to do with hooks (which I don't use)

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Thu Jun 9 21:11:30 CEST 2011

[CC'd list back in]
On Thursday 09 June 2011 20:02:27 Brian E. Lozier wrote:
> I'm using Dancer-1.3051.  Did you try it under plackup?

Yeah, I tried it both by running bin/app.pl directly, and starting it by
running plackup bin/app.pl - both worked.

> I will try to repro it with a scaffolded app.  In my app I have one before
> filter, one before_template filter, one after template filter.

Ah, OK - I'll add a before handler and an after_template to my test case and
see if that changes anything.

> It's odd that
> the first request works and every subsequent ones don't work.

Indeed.  I suspect it's something like a side-effect of what one of the
handlers returned being inadvertently set, or something.

--
David Precious  ("bigpresh")
http://www.preshweb.co.uk/

   "Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support
   it for the rest of your life". (Michael Sinz)