[Dancer-users] Confused on error reporting

Flavio Poletti polettix at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 16:04:44 CEST 2011

I would also add that this choice is wise, because showing such internal
info to the end user in a production environment is likely to be frown
during a security audit.

Of course this is a general statement that does not take into account what
Stephen might have read about how RESTful apps should respond to errors, but
I would be surprised of the contrary.

Cheers,

    Flavio.