[Dancer-users] Dancer qw(:script) - possible bug with template

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Sun Jul 3 13:07:26 CEST 2011

On Sun, 2011-07-03 at 12:00 +0100, David Precious wrote:
> I've raised this as Issue 592 to track it:
>
> https://github.com/sukria/Dancer/issues/592

And I've pushed a fix in branch issue592:

https://github.com/sukria/Dancer/commit/8fb2801aaa2b9138091e31720b4dd2549bf30490

Nick, please feel free to test that against your code if you have a
moment :)

Other devs - please eyeball that and confirm you're happy with it.

(I need to get my fork back up to date, otherwise I'd have done it as a
pull request; it's a simple change, though, which should be perfectly
safe.)

--
David Precious  ("bigpresh")
http://www.preshweb.co.uk/

   "Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support
   it for the rest of your life". (Michael Sinz)