[Dancer-users] Problem with UTF8 at forward

Takeshi OKURA okura3 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 05:26:31 CEST 2011

Sorry. I sent mail to person not to dancer-mailing list.

2011/4/12 Takeshi OKURA <okura3 at gmail.com>:
> 2011/4/11 David Precious <davidp at preshweb.co.uk>:
>> On Sunday 10 April 2011 16:04:57 Alberto Simoes wrote:
>>> Yes, it is not.
>>> The fix: https://github.com/sukria/Dancer/pull/446 is not yet merged.
>> I've just reviewed and approved this; I'll try to find a moment this afternoon
>> to test and merge it in, and verify that it causes Takeshi's test to pass.
> I tried to merge the above fix in my dancer. But I could not done that.
> case one. I simply copy the 3 module in
> https://github.com/ambs/Dancer/commit/07aaead406135aa406fec07654e87dfd03c3d457
> to my environment.
> case two.
> git clone https://github.com/ambs/Dancer.git
> and install it.
> Both case my test faild.
> I might have misunderstood how to merge the fix code.
> So I will wait until the release of dancer which merged issue 433.
> Thank you every one. Dancer is a my favorite WAF.
> --
> Takeshi OKURA

More information about the Dancer-users mailing list