[Dancer-users] Having an environments/test.yml

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Wed Apr 13 02:05:17 CEST 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 12:55:03AM +0100, me said:
> so using app.pl really isn't an option

I should clarify that. I have a bunch of unit tests which tend to be run
either as

./Build test

or

perl -Ilib t/foo.t

Writing Dancer::TestEnvironment meant I didn't have to keep doing

DANCER_ENVIRONMENT=test ./Build test

and

DANCER_ENVIRONMENT=test perl -Ilib t/foo.t

didn't work since it looks for conf files under t/[*]

Simon

[*] which, I suppose has a certain amount of merit but in that case I'd
want to change things so that running under Build test *also* looked
under t/

It would also mean that I couldn't have my common config under
config.yml unless I duplicated config.yml in t/config.yml