[Dancer-users] catching routes with r('.*')

Alexis Sukrieh sukria at sukria.net
Mon Aug 16 16:44:16 CEST 2010

Le 16/08/2010 16:17, P Kishor a écrit :
> [...]
> In my extreme frustration yesterday, I did install 1.1806_02
> yesterday, and discovered that much as indeed changed. Most
> importantly, since app.psgi file doesn't exist anymore, things seem a
> bit simpler (more on this in a bit), but unfortunately, dispatch.cgi
> hadn't been updated... it was still looking for a psgi file, which, of
> course, doesn't exist. See the code for the dancer helper script
>
> [...]
Indeed, that's a mistake, will fix that soon.

> So, I was back to a dead-end alley. I guess things are pretty
> volatile, and sadly I have to demo a working app to others, so for
> now, I have reverted back to 1.1805, and am working with code that
> actually works somewhat.

That's perfectly understandable.

I just want you to know that Franck and I ware wroking very hard to make
the new codebase very stable, and that also means fix documentation and
deploymebnt issues.

I'm sure your issue will soon be fixed. thanks for your interest and trust.

Regards.