[Dancer-users] dancer bug

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 04:35:37 CEST 2010

from http://perlsharedhosting.com/tech/frameworks/dancer

"
Note – there is a bug in Dancer version 1.1803 causing routes to work
incorrectly under some versions of Apache. Hopefully by the time you
read this the bug will be fixed, but in the meantime, edit
~/dancertest/lib/dancertest.pm and change the default route so that it
matches all paths:
print?
get r('.*') => sub {
    template 'index';
};
"

Well, the above bug still exists, and I am using the latest version of
Dancer. I must have wasted close to 3-4 days trying to figure out how
to run Dancer with Apache CGI, but the deployment instructions for
Dancer are still far from useful.

Of course, I also have had to move dispatch.cgi from within public/ to
one level above so Apache can get to it. Its all really incorrect.

Could someone please comment on the state of Dancer deployment?

Many thanks,

--
Puneet Kishor http://www.punkish.org
Carbon Model http://carbonmodel.org