[devtalk] ASP help

Robert Hoenig rhoenig at hoenigcomputers.com
Mon Oct 26 14:23:09 GMT 2009

It checks if the you are at the End of the File

EOF = End of File
BOF = Begin of File

So technically you are looking to see if you are at both the End of the file
and the Beginning of the File and if you get nothing returned I don't think
you would have a BOF but not 100% sure on that.  When I look to see if a
recordset is empty I use EOF only for asp.