[devtalk] Mysterious gremlins!

Portman mrport at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 26 13:14:38 GMT 2009

I had a case where someone had been using a Mac and was now using a PC.
She kept telling me that a link that I had removed from a site was still
there. I spent days (literally!) trying to figure out the problem, only
to discover that she wasn't talking about the home page, which was
working fine! (I only asked her about the home page!!!)

Maybe you could send the Word doc or whatever it is that she uploads?
Maybe she did something different this time without realizing it??

Riva
P.S. Maybe have her upload the "old" page again, if she still has it, so
we can get an idea of what we're looking for.