[devtalk] podcast generator - request for info

joseph harris joseph-harris at topmail.co.uk
Sun Oct 4 20:05:48 BST 2009

From: "Conyers, Dwayne"
> joseph harris ink wired:
>
>> I'm looking at Podcast Generator http://podcastgen.sourceforge.net/
>> to enable audio and later video or similar. But PG looks like
>> overkill as I don't want to invite others to upload.
>
> I use a simple tool from http://www.mp3-recorder.biz to create podcasts that I upload to iTunes for download.  Maybe more "low-end" than the other tool, but it is an option.
>

> --
> The generation that took acid to escape reality is now taking antacid to deal with reality
> http://blog.dwacon.com
> http://www.twitter.com/dwacon

That looks like a neat little device, but I have several to deal with making the recording. I am looking for something to play back on the webpage. That's why podcastgen looked a possibility.

Joseph

Joseph Harris  -  Debt Control Man
author: Control Your Debt Crisis on Your Own Terms
blog: http://debtcontrolman.wordpress.com
http://www.controlyourdebtcrisis.co.uk
debt dictionary: http://www.controlyourdebtcrisis.co.uk/debtwiki/