[dancer-users] Dancer2 Deployment

David H untg99 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 05:02:09 GMT 2015

Hi All,

I just need some basic advice on deploying Dancer2 onto RedHat.
I am wanting to deploy it to be multithreaded, or at least not to block
when it is running requests.

Starman and Twiggy both seem to not want to run multithreads for some
reason and I tried the Apache way and it just seems to compile the code
everytime which ended up being not any faster than a single thread.

What ways do people here deploy the app to be fast/multi-threaded?

I tried this:

http://search.cpan.org/dist/Dancer/lib/Dancer/Deployment.pod#Running_as_a_cgi-script_%28or_fast-cgi%29_under_Apache

However it seemed to recompile everything for every request.

I understand about static files being hosted in front etc...as well, which
I may do in the future.

Thanks,

David