[dancer-users] Dancer2 Deployment

Matthew Mallard matt at Q-technologies.com.au
Tue Nov 3 05:38:45 GMT 2015

Hi David,

Here’s a link to the files I use to start a Dancer2 app on RedHat:
rcfile: https://github.com/Q-Technologies/fcollect/blob/master/packaging/fcollect_rcfile <https://github.com/Q-Technologies/fcollect/blob/master/packaging/fcollect_rcfile>
it’s config: https://github.com/Q-Technologies/fcollect/blob/master/packaging/fcollect_sysconfig.example <https://github.com/Q-Technologies/fcollect/blob/master/packaging/fcollect_sysconfig.example>
(these are used for including in an RPM so have different names to when they are deployed)

Basically Starman runs as many workers as specified in the config file - each worker is a process - not a thread as such.  I have one app which has 16 workers - it manages hundreds of simultaneous connections quite comfortably.

Cheers,
Matt