[dancer-users] Before Hook hit multiple times.

Alexis Sukrieh sukria at sukria.net
Thu Jan 3 16:19:08 GMT 2013

2013/1/3 David Golden <xdg at xdg.me>

> > Wouldn't that be a perfect opportunity to try a switch to Dancer 2?
>
> I'm not planning on switching until the various session-related issues
> I opened are resolved.  As I said in issue 126, config handling is
> opaque and seems to rely too much on hardcoded values.
>
> Hmm, I'm surprised something that does not exist in Dancer 1 is a blocker
for a D2 transition. Or maybe I miss something.

> These sorts of things are code smells and I think it's premature to
> encourage people to switch until those rough edges are sorted out.

I don't get it. Do you have something that works (or is supported) in
Dancer 1 regarding session that is not in Dancer 2? If so, please enlight
that, and I'd be very happy to fix it.

That doesn't mean the issue you're mentioning is interesting, and I'll take
a look at what I can do (actually sessions are fare more better in D2 than
in D1 if you look closely at the implementation).

Cheers,