[dancer-users] Before Hook hit multiple times.

David Golden xdg at xdg.me
Thu Jan 3 15:56:15 GMT 2013

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 10:05 AM, Alexis Sukrieh <sukria at sukria.net> wrote:
> In Dancer 2, everything is scoped to the "app" it's defined, so doing that
> is preatty easy with D2:

Good to hear.

> Wouldn't that be a perfect opportunity to try a switch to Dancer 2?

I'm not planning on switching until the various session-related issues
I opened are resolved.  As I said in issue 126, config handling is
opaque and seems to rely too much on hardcoded values.

These sorts of things are code smells and I think it's premature to
encourage people to switch until those rough edges are sorted out.

David

--
David Golden <xdg at xdg.me>
Twitter/IRC: @xdg