[Dancer-users] Dancer::Session::CHI on github

Richard Huxton dev at archonet.com
Thu Oct 27 20:03:13 CEST 2011

On 27/10/11 10:26, Perlover wrote:
> Good day,
>
> And i think that D::S::CHI should be multi-hosts (when under one
> Dancer process to be run many applications for some hosts through
> Plack::Builder for example - using a Host HTTP Header)
> I didn't see a sources of the D::S::CHI but the
> D::P::Plugin::Cache::CHI had this problem. Now author of last added
> the 'cache_page_key_generator' directive for tuning this (i can add
> there my own function for generation of keys based on "Host:" http
> header for example).

Haven't got a hook, but there's a (currently undocumented) "namespace"
parameter that you can supply from the config. That will let you have
multiple apps in the same cache, but not handle the situation you're
describing. I'll have a look at the Plugin::Cache code and see what
applies here.

> Thanks for new module! ;-)

I await my fame and fortune as word of this wondrous addition spreads :-)

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd