[Dancer-users] Dancer::Session::CHI on github

Perlover perlover at perlover.com
Thu Oct 27 11:26:01 CEST 2011

Good day,

And i think that D::S::CHI should be multi-hosts (when under one
Dancer process to be run many applications for some hosts through
Plack::Builder for example - using a Host HTTP Header)
I didn't see a sources of the D::S::CHI but the
D::P::Plugin::Cache::CHI had this problem. Now author of last added
the 'cache_page_key_generator' directive for tuning this (i can add
there my own function for generation of keys based on "Host:" http
header for example).

Thanks for new module! ;-)

Perlover