[Dancer-users] Request for donation

Naveed Massjouni naveedm9 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 20:24:40 UTC 2010

I don't disagree that Dancer should have a professional looking
website.  I just think that Dancer already has a professional looking
website.  When I show off Dancer to my friends, I'm proud to show them
the perldancer.org website because I think it is very nice, clean and
useful.  The website is designed much better than Sinatra's for
example.  My opinion is that energy would be better spent on improving
the pod docs on cpan.

Naveed